Derech haMelech Leanrning Center
Our website address is: https://dmelech.com
- Your personal information is collected for internal administrative processing.
- We may also use your contact information to occasionally send you newsletters or promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive promotional materials, you may inform us by email.
- By enrolling on a course, you agree to provide relevant personal details and update the school if they change.
- Information collected about children is done so via their parents. In providing such information, the parent automatically grants permission to Derech HaMelech to retain that information.
- We keep your personal information securely in electronic and/ or paper format, including name, address, ID number (for physical classes), telephone number, email address, and payment data.
- Personal information may be collected via Mail Chimp, or similar.
- Your personal or payment information will not be passed to or sold to any third party without your express permission.
- For physical classes, students must disclose medical information if they have any contagious disease or may fall seriously ill during a class session. Such information will be kept strictly private.
- Your personal information may be accessed by managers and relevant administrative or teaching staff.
- Students may request access to information stored about them in writing, with 48 hours working day notice.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you accept our right to retain your personal information
Last updated: January 2021